Monday, May 16, 2011

The Penis

I have discovered the secret of...

The Penis.

Long suspected as a tool for reproduction or pleasure, it instead has a far more insidious purpose....

It is the source of a presumed superiority of all things. Ever.

In a strange twist of fate, this post is inspired today by all men except my husband, who has an exemplary tool in question for the first two purposes, but is not a pompous blowhard as indicated by the last purpose. This is good for both of us.

All the rest of you, however, better watch it...



That is all :)

1 comment:

  1. When I saw the title, I had to laugh. And I agree - some seem to believe that just the mere fact of having one attached to their bodies endows them with power and status beyond measure - especially over those of us who do not have one.

    My husband, like yours, uses his only for good.

    ReplyDelete