Wednesday, March 14, 2012

This much I know

So many of us, even on our darkest days and in our bleakest hours, are living the dreams of someone else..

And in the end, it's the memory of love that remains. The texture of it in our minds.

I spent a few hours at a nursing home tonight, and I wanted to write about it all, all my flood of emotions when I got home. But I to participate when I got home instead, letting the words dissolve to be rediscovered another day.

After all this time, it's the love that remains.

1 comment:

  1. I try to remember stuff like that when I'm pulling my hair out over having to do a log four times because no one can make up their minds what to air and it's Friday and the blog is Sunday's and it NEEDS to be DONE. As much as my job drives me crazy sometimes, I'm thankful to have one that I can count on. So many people getting laid off all over, but I'm one of the lucky ones who will turn off the light when it's all over.

    ReplyDelete